For Our Patients
We look forward to meeting you! We really do!
We are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant, positive and worry-free experience.
Your First Visit
- Arrive 10–15 minutes early
- Bring your insurance cards
- Bring a list of your medications
- Bring the referral form from your doctor, if you have one
- Bring any assistive devices you use (such as walkers, canes, braces, etc.)
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing
- Expect to spend about an hour with us!
Insurance and Billing
We accept most major medical, Worker’s Compensation and Automobile insurances. We also accept all major credit cards, checks or cash for copays or bills. For specific questions regarding your insurance or bill, please reach out to Noreen or Lorraine and they will be happy to help you.
Transportation To/From Appointments
We have worked with several medical transport services in and around the surrounding towns where our offices are located. Please feel free to contact them directly for additional information:
- Guilford Senior Center Bus: (203) 453-8086
- Branford Medical Transportation: (203) 315-0681
- Madison Senior Center Dial-A-Ride: (203) 245-5627
- 9 Town Transit which covers Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Clinton, Deep River, Chester, Essex, Killingworth, Old Lyme, and Hadlyme: (860) 510-0429